Charleston, West Virginia
- Primary care services for veterans in the Charleston and Kanawha Valley area.
- Laboratory, optometry, and mental health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Huntington VA Medical Center.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet. All medications prescribed are in accordance with VA guidelines.
Take I-64 to exit 95. Follow McCorkle Avenue East to Alex Lane, clinic is located at the end of the street.
Ample free parking on premises
Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.