Hershel Woody Williams VA Medical Center
About the Program
The Hershel "Woody" Williams VAMC pharmacy processes over 1,000 prescriptions daily. Many of these prescriptions are filled by the Central Mailout Pharmacy (CMOP). Prescriptions may be refilled by phone or the Internet.
Services OfferedAutomated Refill Line
An automated refill line is available for all Hershel "Woody" Williams VAMC patients. Using a touch tone phone, please call one of the following numbers
- 304-429-6741 Ext. 2311(Huntington area)
- 1-800-827-8244 Ext. 2311 (toll free outside the Huntington area)
- After you have dialed the number, wait for the automated attendant to answer then follow the directions.
- You will need the prescription number found on your prescription bottle or refill slip, and your social security number.
All refills should be ordered at least ten to fourteen days prior to when the refill is due to insure prompt processing and delivery time.Internet Refill
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile.Refills at Hershel "Woody" Williams VAMC Pharmacy
All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone or Internet. Because of our patient workload, prescriptions cannot be refilled at the main Hershel "Woody" Williams VAMC pharmacy window.
Please visit My HealtheVet for information about any prescription you may be taking. You may call the Prescription Information Center at extension 3784 for questions about how to take a medicine or possible side effects.
- Outpatient Pharmacy: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Inpatient Pharmacy (inpatient hospitalized veterans only): Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The outpatient pharmacy is closed on weekends and all federal holidays.
- Hershel Woody Williams VA Medical Center
- 304-429-6741 Ext. 2311
- 800-827-8244 Ext. 2311
Hours of Operation
Outpatient Pharmacy: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Inpatient Pharmacy: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year